Unseamly

Unseamly in Boulder is a creative quilting group in Boulder, CO.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Pennie's quilt for the Florida Museum of Natural History


Well, my quilt about springtime in Gainesville, Florida was accepted into the "Quilting Natural Florida" show. It's the first quilt I submitted to a show. I lived in Gainesville for ten years while I was in graduate school at the University of Florida. My favorite time of year was springtime, when the azaleas and the dogwood are in bloom. The whole town is pink and white.

The show will be from June through August, 2006. Maybe I'll have to go back to Gainesville to see my quilt!

1 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 6:59 AM, Blogger Cynthia Ann Morgan said...

Wonderful, Pennie! I love the colors and how you laid it out. Congrats on your first show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home